Just like the lights on your dashboard can indicate if something is wrong with your car (like low tire pressure or leaking oil), there are indicators in your financial life that might point out that you have a problem that needs to be addressed.
On this episode, we’re going to give you five different warning signs that should drive you to meet with a financial professional. It might end up that you don’t need to take any further action, but the sooner you can get on top of an issue, the better off you’ll be over time.
Here’s a little of what you’ll learn on this episode:
- How we help clients determine how much it will cost to fund their retirement lifestyle. (2:16)
- Why you shouldn’t get hung up on your net worth or a certain account balance. (4:51)
- Planning for your retirement won’t be the same as it was for your parents. (8:56)
- The 5 things we tell people to do during times of market volatility. (12:57)
- Why healthcare expenses might be harder to plan for than you expected. (15:20)
If you have any questions about what we discussed today, please reach out and we’d be happy to set up a time to talk.